We want to wish you and your family a safe holiday. Here are some tips before gathering during the holidays.
- Please choose wisely for in-person events.
- Quarantine yourself or stay safe before you actually go to a gathering.
- Check whether the host has steps in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Bring extra supplies: masks, tissues, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently, maintain social distance, and wear your mask at all times.
Please celebrate the Holidays as safe as possible.
National Lo-Pha Secretary - Kia (Niam Toojyeeb) Lauj
December 24, 2020
Greetings to the Lo-Pha Families,
As the year comes to an end with the COVID-19 pandemic still on the rise, we, the National Lo-Pha Society, wish you the magic of the Holidays will bring joy and happiness along with warmth and love.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Neng Wa Lor
VP1 - National Lo-Pha Society Inc